You can support Graceworks Lutheran Services in numerous ways…
- Make your online donation here now with your MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover card.
- Call 937-436-6871 to charge your donation to your MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover card.
- Send your check to:
Graceworks Lutheran Services
6430 Inner Mission Way
Dayton, Ohio 45459
- Attend the Bethany Golf Outing held the third Friday in July. We offer many sponsorship opportunities or get a foursome together and play.
- Donate items from our Wish List.
- Sign up for Kroger’s Community Rewards Program and choose Graceworks as your charity of choice (our Charity ID is 83046). Every time you shop at Kroger and scan your Kroger Card, Graceworks Lutheran Services will be “credited” with your purchase.
- Donate stock or make a planned gift.
During the Easter season Graceworks Lutheran Services invites friends to consider making financial gifts in support of our ministry. Individuals and families may designate.
Benevolent Care Fund Appeal
The Benevolent Care Fund provides financial support to Bethany Village residents who qualify for assistance while living independently or in an assisted living.
Christmas Purse Appeal
Each year in December, Graceworks invites friends to consider supporting our ministry through donations. Gifts can be designated to a particular program or in.
Planned Giving provides another way for people to support the ministry of Graceworks using a variety of techniques such as life insurance, annuities, wills, trusts and more.
Major Gifts help us sustain our ministry and pay for capital needs and special projects. If you are interested in a planned or major gift, please contact Traci Douglas, Resource Development.
For more information about donations, contact our Resource Development department:
Resource Development Specialist
Graceworks Lutheran Services is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.