2014 Graceworks Golf Outing Registration Open
Registration Open for Graceworks Golf Outing
CENTERVILLE, July 3, 2014 — Registration for the 16th Annual Graceworks Golf Outing is now open. The event will be held Friday, July 18 at the Golf Club at Yankee Trace in Centerville. Proceeds will benefit local programs of Graceworks Lutheran Services which offers a variety of nonprofit residential and community care services for senior adults, individuals with disabilities, and persons facing financial or personal challenges.
To register or for more information, contact Pastor Jim Bosse at 937-534-7918 or via email email@example.com. The cost to golf is $135. The registration fee includes lunch, golf, driving range, one door prize ticket, two drink tickets, golf cart, buffet dinner, Ritter’s Ice Cream sundae bar and awards banquet.
Graceworks, headquartered in Centerville, provides services in more than 50 locations in southwestern Ohio, eastern Indiana and northern Kentucky, including:
- Bethany Village retirement community and Bethany Rehabilitation Center in Centerville
- Graceworks at Home health and personal care services for older adults in nine counties in Ohio
- Consumer Credit Counseling Service, with offices in Dayton, Sidney and Springfield
- Graceworks Enhanced Living services for adults with developmental disabilities in Montgomery, Greene, Butler and Hamilton Counties
- Graceworks Housing Services affordable apartments for individuals who are elderly or have disabilities in Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky
- Once Around Shop and Emergency Assistance Program in Preble County
- Senior Companion Program friendly visits for older adults in their homes
During 2013, Graceworks provided $4.8 million of uncompensated charity care that was not paid by user fees or government funding. For more information on Graceworks, visit www.graceworks.org.